What does it mean to be a member of Tampere Region Festivals?
- As a member your event is a part of a wide partnership network.
- Tampere Region Festivals gives out advice and has the best interests of its festivals at heart.
- Tampere Region Festivals emphasises the economic importance of its member events to the region.
- It also recognises the pull factor of festivals in the area and participates in current discussions concerning events organising.
- Tampere Region Festivals cooperates in international marketing with Visit Tampere, Visit Finland and Finland Festivals.
- Member festivals are represented on the website tampereregionfestivals.fi and on the social media platforms of the organisation.
- Tampere Region Festivals is actively communicating with medias on current events.
- Tampere Region Festivals carries out projects in order to help festivals evolve event functions.
- Tampere Region Festivals organizes coaching, training and development seminars to its members.
- Tampere Region Festivals offers its members a visitor survey platform and media monitoring.
- Tampere Region Festivals negotiates marketing opportunities for its members.
Criteria for new members:
- The festival has to take place in Pirkanmaa region and it must be open for the public.
- The festival is considered significant provincially or nationally.
- The festival must have been organised professionally at least three times and it has to be financially stable at the time of joining.
- The festival usually takes place over several days and is a recurring event (annually or every two or three years).
- The festival embodies a certain branch or theme of cultural life or art and is consisting of performing arts and/or entertainment.
- The board of Tampere Region Festivals accepts new members based on informal free-form applications.
Enquiries and more information: